Komrad

Apr 18, 2010

17, 18, 19 and now???

It has been nearly 2 years of me residing in Seremban. Not bad la, but for me Seremban is way,way hotter compared to most of the cities in Sabah. That's why they call Sabah Negeri Di Bawah Bayu (below the wind).

Anyway, I've just looked at my pixies collections since when I was in Form 5 in MRSM Kota Kinabalu. Woww, I could see lots of changes of mine in terms of size, cuteness and craziness.

Okay, this is when I was in Form 5, when I was still actively involved in rugby. This was taken in Sandakan during the IJM 10's Open tournament. The girl beside me is Ally, a Gapper from Australia and the guy behind me is Peter, my friend.

This was taken during BTN course in Membakut Eco-Training Resort. Can you see me there with that innocent, good-looking face?

Okay, this is when we had our Graduation Day. Huhu, I looked like a YB at this time.

Notice that I was quite dark in this pic...hmm, this was taken when I were in National Service or the so-called Program Latihan Khidmat Negara...I really miss the moments I enjoyed in NS.

This is Geng Kapak, the most wanted group of people in NS Camp Kg.Ovai for our craziness, naughtiness and so many messy things we'd done.

The guy beside me is Acap,former student of KMS. Now he's in UIA. This pic was taken when we went to Pusat Kraftangan Negeri Sembilan for doing our CAS

Emm,this is during the Hari Raya 2008 and was taken in my Nenek's house. Our theme colour was light yellowish-green.

This is when we went to Kuala Lumpur Hospital in 2008 to be exposed with medical field.

to be continued soon....(I'm tired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sebarang masalah?