Komrad

Sep 13, 2011

....

Assalamualaikum WBT

Salam 1 Dunia

For this entry, I don't know the most appropriate title that I should put on it. So let it be "...." (with 4 dots okay).

And I don't really know what to write in this entry. The only thing in my mind when I started hitting the buttons on my keyboard was I want to write a new blog entry.

People said if you have some problems go to seek help from Him The Almighty. Yeah, I know that and that's the first thing I will do if I really have a problem.

But now I really need someone to talk with. Someone that comforts me. Someone that can sit with me, cheering my up.

..................................................................

Pheewwww, spilled it out already.

Imaginary friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sebarang masalah?