Komrad

Oct 7, 2008

Hepi Eid Mubarak....

Finally, afta 1month of fasting (not farting,gile ker kentut seblan)...
hari rya comes...

here I want share my xperiences when going back to sabah (26 Sept 2008)...

That day was Friday and evryone woke up late (including me)...mane xnyer,sume dh plan xnk tido tp last2 tido jgk...n i woke up at 7.30am
huhu,luckily arif went to my 'bilik pertapaan' n wake me up (perggh,cm lagu green day plak)...
but then i realised i had to see Pn. Noraini (English teacher) for some consultation...alamak,dh cuak dh aku...

Afta took 'some' bath (mandi kobau), i quickly took my cloth (luckily dh gosok) n then suddenly jhar phoned me; telling pak lan n da geng on da way to hostel...tmbah cuak aku...
There was 3 of us; me,Isyam n isky quickly walked to da class n unfortunately n as expected; Pak Lan n da geng came...n pak Lan gave a punch to my shoulder(tp tak sakit p0n)

On the way to class, i met Ustaz Sofi..luckily he understood that I'd juz healed from fever n he juz asked me to go quickly...

In the class, our Math teacher Puan Hamimah was siitting on a chair n surrounded by gurlz; discussing bout the homework given..meanwhile,boyz as usual...juz spending their time by chatting, 'mengelamun' (sori ye jhar) n even sleeping (ni secret)....

after 'sesi bermaafan' ngn ckgu2, aku pun blik hostel...zurin told me dat we would go to lcct at 11.30am and i hadnt' packd my bag...nasib bek smpat...then after 15 minutes waiting, pakcik driver dtg n there were 4 of us; me, zurin,iqa n sorg senior ib bdak klantan pmpuan...fuh,suddenly i heard a lagu raya from the radio...cam nk nangis plak..

after about 45 minutes in the van, finally we at the lcct...there were a lot of people...
my flight would b at 7pm,lma g....

lpas ntah brape kli tido finally the time had come...I left zurin as his flight tomorrow morning...
but unfortunately my flight delayed until about 8pm...

During my flight I sat next to Sue, my x schoolmate in MSRM KOKI...but she juz watched movie n her laptop while I watched movie n mine...then, i felt hungry as i juz break fast by eating some choc n mineral water...then, i orderd maggi n an orange juce n it cost me 15 ringgits!!!!perggghh.

After 2 and a half hours,finally the aircraft landed on SAbah...i was so so so so happy...after passd through immigration counter, i quickly went out from the departure hall...there were so many people (maybe they were waiting) n i was the first one from that flight to get there as the others still bz on their luggage...

Then, I saw my dad n quickly approached him...then i saw my mum n my bro,aqwa...my mum said that my hair was long n she asked me to cut it bfore raya...HMMMMMM....I'm so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sebarang masalah?