Komrad

Jan 7, 2013

A Good Kick-Start of 2013

Assalamualaikum WBT

Salam 1 Dunia

It has been a long time since the last time I updated this blog. Kind of busy with my life as a student plus being "blank" everytime I tried to write an entry. So, this time I try to put "a lot of effort" to write one, a very short entry, my first entry of 2013.

Today, after restlessly waiting finally the results for our first end block exam has come out. Alhamdulillah, I passed the exam. All praise to Allah. The feeling is simply indescribable since I was kind of playful and not having enough preparation during the first block.


My past experience of failing in my previous medical school definitely has made me learn how to appreciate the sweetness of passing an exam. Alhamdulillah.

And now, the 2nd block has just begun. Hopefully this can be a moral boost for me to study harder to achieve success. Long way to go, Safwan!

Adios!

*Thanks to my parents, family and friends for their moral support and doa for me. May Allah bless you*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sebarang masalah?