Komrad

Dec 9, 2012

Hours before end block exam

Assalamualaikum WBT

Salam 1 Dunia

Yep, tomorrow is the day! 

We, the M16 (Batch 16th) of MBBS IIUM will be having our first end block exam tomorrow. Huhu, a mixed of feelings felt by me right now. With lots of things (still) not covered yet, and those that have been covered; I'm not really sure whether I can recall them back and write on the answer sheets tomorrow.

I'm struggling with amino acids, fatty acids, renal physiology and bla bla bla as the lists go longer and longer. Luckily I've already studied Anatomy, Histology and Embryology before. So, only need to flip through the pages and recall them.

On Monday which is tomorrow we'll be having essays and short notes questions. 

Then, on Tuesday is for OSPE.

And finally, Wednesday is for PBQ and MCQ.

Thursday??? Merdeka!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully, everyone will pass with flying colours. Yeah, long live M16!

*P/S: I'll be flying home back to Sabah this Thursday. Yippie!

1 comment:

  1. Heey! Blogwalk sini!~ Busynya study kan.. jarang update blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sebarang masalah?